General & Cosmetic Dental Services in Cape May County, NJ
Maintaining good oral hygiene is one of the most important things you can do for your teeth and gums and Woodbine Dental in Woodbine, New Jersey works with you to obtain optimal oral health. Good oral hygiene is also important to your overall health and well-being which is why we take the time to educate you on your oral options to ensure your oral health.
• Routine Teeth Cleanings
• Root Canals
From teeth cleaning to root canals, all kinds of dental services are available at Woodbine Dental in Woodbine, New Jersey. Our dental practice prides itself on delivering the best dental care available.
Between regular visits to the dentist, there are simple steps that each of us can take to greatly decrease the risk of developing tooth decay, gum disease and other dental problems. These include:
• Brush gently but thoroughly twice a day with an extra soft toothbrush and floss daily
• Eat a balanced diet and limit sugary & acidic drinks and snacks between meals
• Use dental products which contain fluoride, including toothpaste
• Drink plenty of water throughout the day
• Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and oral examinations
• Replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months
Contact us to schedule an appointment for teeth cleanings and other dental services.