Welcome to Woodbine Dental
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room no longer offers magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. Our waiting room will be closed at this time.
- You will notice hypoallergenic plastic barriers on the operatory door openings.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- You will also be asked to wait in your car and call to check in for your appointment. A receptionist will be in contact with paperwork and a screening process. Someone will escort you to the treatment room.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- All patients are required to wear masks when in the building unless currently undergoing treatment. Please do not remove your mask until asked to do so by your practitioner.
- We also ask that visitors be kept to the absolute minimum at this time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (609) 861-2784. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Your Friendly Staff at Woodbine Dental